Saturday, December 28, 2013

LIVE @ The Drake!!

!!!!!!

I'm excited about two things. One: that I'm actually using my blog to talk about something other than Godspell (although I really, really love Godspell). And two: 

I HAVE A SHOW COMING UP!!!! 

On Thursday January 9th, I'm performing with my band at The Underground inside the Drake Hotel (in Toronto)! We'll be bustin' out a full one-hour set of originals from my albums This Moment, Love Lessons & Rebound (all available on iTunes, btw). And maybe a cover or two, 'cause we can ;-). 


Since October, I've been touring the US with the musical Godspell (lucky, blessed ME!), and just came home December 9th for what will be our 5-week hiatus/break.  We hit the road again for Florida, Texas and a few other spots beginning January 13th. Which means, I should probably be using this time off to rest.

BUT... knowing I'd be HOME for FIVE long weeks... I couldn't resist reuniting with my band members (love them), my fans (the real and the imaginary), and the taste of R&B Soul on the tongue. I missed my music!

So here it is... If you can be in Toronto on this night, know that you are invited and that I would LOVE it if you came! I won't be able to perform at home again until the spring/summer, so this gig is special!

All the details are in the beautifully designed flyer below (thanks Ashley!). 

See you there!



Xo,
~ Lisa Michelle
@itslisamichelle
www.ThisIsLisaMichelle.com
www.facebook.com/lisamichellemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment